Lighting is an interesting aspect that is very important in the way your stadium looks. That is quite relatable. However, it has also got something to do with the functionality of the stadiums. This is why one need to pay a good deal of attention while choosing the lightning of a stadium.
LED stadium light is one of the latest and the best option when it comes to lighting your stadium. In this article, let us explore how and why the LED lamps are very efficient in stadium lighting. After discovering the reasons, check out the website ledlightexpert.com to buy LED lights for your stadium at best price.
Why choosing the right lighting is important?
Many think that it is important to have bright lights for a sports stadium for the benefit of both the players and the viewers. No denial in this fact. However, that alone is not enough. There are other factors of lighting, the dynamics of lights that you choose etc., is equally important too.
You need to think of the area of coverage of the light, the beam angle, the wattage and also where exactly the light should be mounted.
Why chose LED stadium lights?
With technological advancement there are many wonders and magic that are becoming more of a reality. One such amazing proposal or an idea is to harvest the energy from the fans, that is their super intense roars and claps and cheers etc., and to use it to light the sports stadium itself.
There is an LED lighting system that uses the vibrational energy to rock magnets back and forth and produce electricity and use the power thus generated to light up the LED lights.
Few other tips that you can use while you choose stadium lights are –
- The luminous efficacy is very important for a stadium light. Luminous efficacy is calculated based on the lumens of lights produced for the electricity consumed.
- Beam angle is also important. This is actually how light is disturbed from its source. Based on the beam angle the intensity, brightness and the uniformity are decided. Narrow the beam angle, the brighter the light is but also it will be less uniform.
- Water resistance is one of the must have feature when it comes to the sports lighting units. We never know when it will begin to rain in the middle of a live game or when it will just drizzle and the game might go on without a pause.
- While we consider water resistance, it is also important that the light units are sturdy and resistant to varied weather conditions. Because the stadium light is always in the exterior, this is must have feature.
- Color Rendering Index or the CRI is the index that decides on how precisely the colors are shown.
The next time you go to a stadium to witness a live game, am sure you will appreciate the vitality of those stadium lights mounted so high above you.